LASER MACHINE OPERATOR
Location: Mississauga, Ontario, Canada – near Toronto Pearson International Airport.
LaserNett Inc. is a well-established, state of art laser cutting and custom metal fabrication facility that is currently seeking a Laser Machine Operator. Offering competitive compensation combined with benefits is one of the keys to the growing success of the company.
- Load programs set machine parameters and proper fixtures to ensure optimal performance of the equipment
- Ability to check parts for conformance to acceptable limits
- Troubleshoot, minor adjustments, and setups
- Operate industrial material handling equipment such as tow motor (forklift), overhead crane
- Maintains safe operations by adhering to safety procedures and regulations
- Perform operator maintenance and/or 5S housekeeping per established schedules
- Fill in for other positions as needed and perform other duties as assigned
Qualifications and Experience:
- High School Diploma or equivalent preferred
- One or more years of laser cutting experience preferably with Trumpf lasers
- Good attendance
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Quick learner with the ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to use basic math to analyze information and measuring equipment
- Basic computer skills
- Strong attention to detail and ability to follow instruction and written processes
- Comfortable in a fast-paced plant environment
Additional preferred skills/qualifications:
- Experience with CAD software and/or Laser programming would be an asset
To Apply: Please send your resume and a brief cover letter to [email protected]
LaserNETT Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.